/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */



On Thu, 24 Jun 1999, David A. Ranch wrote:

> >> What version of diald are you using?
> >
> >Good'old .16 - the one I used successfully about 1 1/2 years ago...
> 
> 
> Oh jeez... UPGRADE man!  They are on .98 now.  Lots of things
> have been fixed.
> 

>From the diald home page (http://www.loonie.net/~eschenk/diald.html) 
(at the section 'Obtaining Diald'):

'The most recent release of diald is version 0.16. You can get it here via
 ftp. It has also been placed into the "system/network/serial" directory
 at sunsite. Sunsite also has many mirror sites if you have
 trouble connecting to sunsite.'

Actually there is also a reference to a patched version, with the LATEST
code in it:

'The most recent version of diald is now diald-0.16.5.'

However from what I can tell, the .165 changes have no affect on me. 0.16
worked fine - I used it for many months with 2.0.32 - 2.034 kernels no
problem with masquerading. I intend to eventually use the 0.165 version
though...

Where did you get the info on there being a .98 version???

- Rod

--

============ Geek Technology at its best: http://nuked.org ===============
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Rod Moffitt  ICQ# 6696644    Linux: multi-platform, multi-tasking,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                multi-user, fast & free! http://www.linux.org
PGP RSA KeyID 570A0731       Protect your privacy!     http://www.pgpi.com
http://rodmoffitt.org        Net, s/w & h/w consulting: http://vissitt.com
..........................................................................
========= Where loved ones are remembered: http://memoriam.org ===========

         Last yeer I kudn't spel Engineer.  Now I are won.




_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/

Reply via email to