/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */



>Where did you get the info on there being a .98 version???

here is the new link:

        http://diald.unix.ch/news.html


Here is where Eric annouces the shift:


        http://www.loonie.net/~eschenk/diald.html

        June 24, 1999: Ok, it's time for me to admit that I can't keep up with diald
development, and at the same time do everything else I want to. Fortunately,
Mike Jagdis
has stepped forward, and he is doing a wonderful job of maintaining diald. You
can find his diald page here. I'm leaving the rest of this web site as it is
for now, as
some people may want to get at the information contained here, but be aware
that this is old code now, and the bit rot is starting to set in, especially
with the advent
of the 2.2. kernel! 
.----------------------------------------------------------------------------.
|  David A. Ranch - Linux/Networking/PC hardware         [EMAIL PROTECTED]  |
!----                                                                    ----!
`----- For more detailed info, see http://www.ecst.csuchico.edu/~dranch -----'


_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/

Reply via email to