/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */ It seems like you are doing some serious logging in your MASQ script. Running TCPDUMP would also increase logging by putting your NIC in promiscous mode. Check your script and your interfaces with "IFCONFIG". The only thing you should worry about is running out of space. > -----Original Message----- > From: Gary S. MacKay [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] > Sent: Friday, July 16, 1999 7:07 AM > To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] > Subject: [Masq] REJECT logs > > /* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! > */ > > > > Everything is working fine as far as I can see, but I > periodically get a slew > of these messages in my log files. Is this something I > should be worried about > or am I blocking something I need? I'm not sure how to > read these... > > (I tried to send this to the 'masq' newsgroup but it > gets rejected as spam I > guess since it does not recognize my 'in-house > non-real domain'.) > > Jul 15 23:06:08 server kernel: Packet log: output > REJECT ppp0 PROTO=6 > 207.87.221.241:64071 199.29.68.71:119 L=46 S=0x00 > I=24326 F=0x4000 T=127 (#55) > Jul 15 23:06:08 server kernel: Packet log: output > REJECT ppp0 PROTO=6 > 207.87.221.241:64072 207.87.221.22:119 L=46 S=0x00 > I=24582 F=0x4000 T=127 > (#55) > Jul 15 23:06:12 server kernel: Packet log: output > REJECT ppp0 PROTO=6 > 207.87.221.241:64071 199.29.68.71:119 L=46 S=0x00 > I=26374 F=0x4000 T=127 (#55) > Jul 15 23:06:13 server kernel: Packet log: output > REJECT ppp0 PROTO=6 > 207.87.221.241:64072 207.87.221.22:119 L=46 S=0x00 > I=26886 F=0x4000 T=127 > (#55) > Jul 15 23:06:20 server kernel: Packet log: output > REJECT ppp0 PROTO=6 > 207.87.221.241:64071 199.29.68.71:119 L=46 S=0x00 > I=30214 F=0x4000 T=127 (#55) > Jul 15 23:06:21 server kernel: Packet log: output > REJECT ppp0 PROTO=6 > 207.87.221.241:64072 207.87.221.22:119 L=46 S=0x00 > I=31238 F=0x4000 T=127 > (#55) > > === > > - Windows is not the answer. It is the question. The answer is NO! > > _________________________________________________________ > Do You Yahoo!? > Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com > > > > > _______________________________________________ > Masq maillist - [EMAIL PROTECTED] > Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ > or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] > > PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting. > You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ _______________________________________________ Masq maillist - [EMAIL PROTECTED] Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting. You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
