/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */


IP MASQ HOWTO's FAQ question 7.27 Asks "IP MASQ works fine for a while but
then stops working.  A reboot seems to fix this for a while.  Why?"  and
it answers that using IPAUTOFW is the culprit.

I have this exact problem but I do not use IPAUTOFW or have it compiled
into my kernel.  With the help of Lourdes Jones and Fuzzy Fox I've also
eliminated kernel level and running out of masq ports as the source of the
problem.

What else can cause such symptoms?  (I'm using IPCHAINS and Red Hat 6.0.)
advTHANKSance.

  Alan Baker
  System administrator, sjpc.org

_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES 
UNSUBSCRIBING!
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.

Reply via email to