/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */
Hello all,
I have a masquerading machine set up, and all of the computers that are masqueraded
can access battle.net at the same time, but we can't join each other's games. I have
read a little on why this is, but I was wondering if anybody had figured out a way to
make this work (without causing lag). I had previously used a program for Windows
(Ugh) called SyGate (www.sygate.com). It basically is a program that enables Windows
to IP Masquerade. Using SyGate, I was able to join games my other computers had
created (me and my roomate on one team, vs. others on the internet), so I know it can
be done.
Cody Anderson
--
Cody Anderson
On-Line Technician
AirSwitch Corp.
Phone: 491-6800
--
_______________________________________________
Masq maillist - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES
UNSUBSCRIBING!
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.