/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */


On  9 Mar, Cody Anderson wrote:
 
each other's games.  I have read a little on why this is, but I was wondering
if anybody had figured out a way to
>  make this work (without causing lag).  I had previously used a program for
Windows (Ugh) called SyGate (www.sygate.com).  It basically is a program that
enables Windows to IP Masquerade.  Using SyGate, I was able 

Please see http://home.indyramp.com/lists/masq/msg06854.html where I posted a
patch that allows this.  Note that you will have to re-compile your kernel in
order to use the patch.  Also see
http://home.indyramp.com/lists/masq/msg06852.html

-- Michael Best

_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES 
UNSUBSCRIBING!
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.

Reply via email to