/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */


I have Masquerading working fine but I am trying to get the PPTP VPN
masquerading to work.

John Hardins page states
VPN Masquerade is the part of IP Masquerade which enables you to use IPsec
<http://www.data-fellows.com/f-secure/support/vpn-plus/faq/techfaq.htm> -bas
ed and PPTP
<http://www.microsoft.com/ntserver/commserv/deployment/moreinfo/pptpfaq.asp>
 -based Virtual Private Network clients from behind a shared-access
firewall. 
The How-to states:

To determine whether the running kernel includes VPN Masquerade support, run
the following command:
grep masq /proc/ksyms
Look for the following entries:
IPsec masquerade: ip_fw_masq_esp and ip_fw_demasq_esp
PPTP masquerade: ip_fw_masq_gre and ip_fw_demasq_gre

Output of "grep masq /proc/ksysms  I didnt see the exact match but I did
find the

c015ad00 ip_masq_out_get_gre_R49eefa36
c015ad7c ip_masq_in_get_gre_Rf7499a50
c015b188 ip_masq_pptp_tcp_R6dd62b7a
c015b41c ip_demasq_pptp_tcp_R78cf8b77
c015ae50 ip_masq_gre_R1537f0fd
c015b05c ip_demasq_gre_R1773185a

I need help, if and when I get this working, I can start to work from home
on a regular basis so ANY help would be much appreciated.  THANKS!!!!!

Full output of "grep masq /proc/ksysms

c0157440 ip_masq_get_debug_level_Rbb96c0c6
c0157bd0 ip_masq_new_Re25294da
c01581b0 ip_masq_new_vs_R93bf9bfc
c01575a8 ip_masq_listen_R64470ac3
c0224218 ip_masq_free_ports_R3448d114
c01579f8 ip_masq_out_get_R635615aa
c0157a54 ip_masq_in_get_Rda4143dc
c0157aac ip_masq_put_Rf933204f
c01596b4 ip_masq_control_add_R016abb6e
c0159724 ip_masq_control_del_Rd5d272ba
c01597d8 ip_masq_control_get_Red7c5a84
c0223f58 ip_masq_user_hook_Rd582c4e8
c0157448 ip_masq_state_name_R9be87ac7
c0159d34 ip_masq_select_addr_Rd3f275a9
c0224214 __ip_masq_lock_R29974a0e
c025ea00 ip_masq_m_table_Rf241149d
c0267f00 ip_masq_s_table_R34e4dca8
c025f240 ip_masq_d_table_R2f3a1a43
c0157600 ip_masq_hash_R30702dd3
c0157724 ip_masq_unhash_Raa9c1013
c01575c0 ip_masq_get_dynaddr_Rbd305cdd
c01575c8 __ip_masq_set_expire_R4dc70f80
c0159d50 register_ip_masq_app_Rf2dc58d3
c0159dac unregister_ip_masq_app_R93c003ba
c015a630 ip_masq_skb_replace_R9f77309a
c015abe4 register_ip_masq_proto_mod_R6135c950
c015ac10 unregister_ip_masq_proto_mod_Rae3ed408
c015a794 register_ip_masq_mod_R4425e392
c015a7e4 unregister_ip_masq_mod_Rbaa7fdea
c015a774 ip_masq_mod_lkp_link_R382fd2f2
c015a724 ip_masq_mod_lkp_unlink_Reca5eaf2
c015ad00 ip_masq_out_get_gre_R49eefa36
c015ad7c ip_masq_in_get_gre_Rf7499a50
c015b188 ip_masq_pptp_tcp_R6dd62b7a
c015b41c ip_demasq_pptp_tcp_R78cf8b77
c015ae50 ip_masq_gre_R1537f0fd
c015b05c ip_demasq_gre_R1773185a
c015b640 ip_masq_out_get_isakmp_R3c1e13df
c015ba4c ip_masq_out_create_isakmp_R7280b712
c015bb4c ip_masq_in_get_isakmp_Ra862fd31
c015bf44 ip_masq_out_get_esp_R7b76ea83
c015bfe8 ip_masq_in_get_esp_R25b7b271
c015c0dc ip_masq_esp_R37fdd860
c015c504 ip_demasq_esp_Rb78a7b3d
c023d090 ip_masq_ipsec_init_R6a81f1d8
c015ca14 ip_masq_ipsec_done_R1b0daa82
c015d814 ip_vs_bind_masq_R3112e475
c015d82c ip_vs_unbind_masq_R3b437c0

_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES 
UNSUBSCRIBING!
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.

Reply via email to