/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */


When I go to the console and turn on the monitor, I have the login
prompt, but written on to the screen is the message 
IPMASQ: Reverse ICMP: Checksum error from xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
repeated several times
I can hit ENTER and login normally.
There is a network lag from several seconds.
This happens a lot when we are playing halflife-counterstrike and do an updaterequest 
to the masterserver(WON net).

When I test my connection at http://www.secure-me.net I get a perfect score, so it 
doesnot seems to be a security problem, but a halflife thingy.
But when I search the archives for "reverse icmp", halflife is never mentioned.
Can somebody explain me what is going on ?






--== Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ ==--
Before you buy.


_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES 
UNSUBSCRIBING!
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.

Reply via email to