/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */


Doesn't this defeat the whole purpose of NAT/MASQ?

-JMS

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf
Of Edgar Camacho
Sent: Monday, May 08, 2000 12:39 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Masq] NAT


/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */


Hi Friends:
I need to do a NAT (Network Address Translation) for the security in my
Private Net. I have a group addresses Internet that my ISP gave us.
Therefore
I want to match My addresses Internet addresses whith my addresses  Private.
May you tell me how I set this with ipmasquerade
Thanks
                Edgar Camacho

_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS
INCLUDES UNSUBSCRIBING!
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.

_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES 
UNSUBSCRIBING!
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.

Reply via email to