/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */


Edgar Camacho wrote:

> I need to do a NAT (Network Address Translation) for the security in my
> Private Net. I have a group addresses Internet that my ISP gave us. Therefore
> I want to match My addresses Internet addresses whith my addresses  Private.
> May you tell me how I set this with ipmasquerade

ipmasq can't do it because it's static NAT, not masquerading.
iproute2 can do this. get it from ftp://ftp.inr.ac.ru or a mirror.
the ip command reference in it's doc directory will tell you how
to do it.

raf

_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES 
UNSUBSCRIBING!
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.

Reply via email to