Hi,

I used to use materm and liked it a lot, but eventually the lack of
UTF support made it unusable for me.

IIRC the current effort is heading in that direction, and that is
great.

I realize there are things to be said for "one thing at a time", but
if there is a wish-list available, I'd like to add this.

The last time I used mrxvt, it did not use X resources.  I found this
to be a major pain, given the number of systems I use (with different
screen sizes and resolutions) on a daily basis.  Playing around with
keeping different config files up to date in different places was some
sort of shell game for me, and much more difficult than doing it the
standard X way.  Any chance of having the new and improved materm use
X resources?

Thanks.

                                Jim