lasso_demo.py is working again on the trunk.

The problem was not transforms related.  The problem is in the way the
colors were being updated after the markers were selected.  On the
trunk, the set of facecolors in a collection is stored as a numpy array
for efficiency.  This meant that the facecolor Python list that
lasso_demo.py was updating was no longer the same object as the
facecolor Numpy array that was actually used for drawing.  I added a
get_facecolors() method to Collection, and that is now used to update
the colors in the collection.

See r4877 for a set of changes.

http://matplotlib.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/matplotlib?view=rev&revision=4877

Cheers,