Dear Matpower developers,

I use Matpower for my work to solve OPF problems. As we know that the power balance (mismatch) equations in Polar coordinates are used as equality constraints in the OPF formulation in Matpower. However, depending on the formulation of equality constraints (power or current mismatch) and specification of the coordinates (Polar or Cartesian), OPF problem can be formulated mathematically in four different ways for a single physical formulation. I am working on other three versions since some advantages can be obtained for the derivatives or properties of matrix equations of Newton update step. I have finished other versions theoretically and implemented on Matlab. So I was wondering if you would like to include the other versions in Matpower.

If you are interested, I would like to discuss how we can design the implementation. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Baljinnyam S