Hi Baljinnyam,

(Sorry, but I’m used to putting my response above the quoted e-mail I’m
replying to. I think it makes sense to stick to that convention on this list,
since it seems to be the expected behavior, at least on most lists I’m on).

It is true that there have been significant changes in the OPF code structure
since version 6.0 in order to facilitate the inclusion of user-defined
nonlinear costs and constraints. The main difference as you pointed out is that
the evaluation of the constraint function, gradient and hessian are now handled
by the om object which calls functions that have been registered with it (in
opf_setup.m) as opposed to this being hard coded directly in opf_consfcn() and
opf_hessfcn() . The code that actually does the evaluation of the power balance
equations and the branch flow inequalities has been moved to
opf_power_balance_fcn() and opf_branch_flow_fcn(), respectively. Similarly,
with opf_hessfcn() code being moved to opf_power_balance_hess() and
opf_branch_flow_hess().

It may be helpful for us to have a conversation about this via Skype or
something just for me to be able to walk you through the structure of the code
and discuss the approach. I’ll send you an e-mail off-list to set up a time.

    Ray