Hi Gorazd,

Just a quick clarification. I was not suggesting that runpf() be called as a
subroutine, but that inside runpf() we generalize the mechanism that already
calls the underlying power flow solver in a loop. And I agree, since it’s
already quite long, to simplify the runpf() function as much as possible, the
functionality implementing the various control updates (bus type changes, tap
and phase updates, etc) should be broken out into their own files.

Thanks,

    Ray