If you are asking for the equivalent of runmarket()
<http://www.pserc.cornell.edu/matpower/docs/ref/matpower6.0/extras/smartmarket/runmarket.html>
 for MOST, I’m afraid it hasn’t been implemented. MOST assumes that gencost has
been constructed to reflect the problem you want to solve. This could be, for
example, for a market, where the offers and bids have been converted into the
corresponding gencost. If the bids and offers are constant from period to
period throughout the planning horizon, then you could use off2case()
<http://www.pserc.cornell.edu/matpower/docs/ref/matpower6.0/extras/smartmarket/off2case.html>
 to do the conversion for you. If they vary from period to period, you’ll have
to figure out the appropriate gen and gencost for each period (possibly using
off2case()
<http://www.pserc.cornell.edu/matpower/docs/ref/matpower6.0/extras/smartmarket/off2case.html>
  and then create a profile (see Section 5.1.6 in the MOST User’s Manual
<http://www.pserc.cornell.edu/matpower/docs/MOST-manual-1.0.pdf>) to implement
the period-to-period modifications.

    Ray