Dear all,

I wanted to compare the results of the OPF with the two types of model for the
generator costs (polynomial and piecewise linear cost).

So first, I launched an OPF with polynomial cost which converged, then I
launched one with linear cost and it does not converge.

I know that my formulation of the linear cost is correct as it has already
converged for several cases, but for some it does not.

As the first OPF has converged, it means that there is an electrical solution
to my problem, but with linear cost it seem that the OPF cannot verify the
constraints on the cost function (minimal f(x)).

I suppose that there is a way to make it converge, do you have any idea how?

Thank you for your time,

Gamze