[ 
http://opencast.jira.com/browse/MH-6930?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=24785#comment-24785
 ] 

Rubén Pérez Vázquez commented on MH-6930:
-----------------------------------------

I'm sorry if this comes a little late, and I won't expect to delay the release 
because of this, but I do believe its importance to be "release blocker", since 
one of capture agent's key features is (was) its ability to recover from a VGA 
signal loss, and that's not happening anymore; even worse, losing VGA signal at 
some point spoils the audio quality at other points of the video (in my tests, 
as they were short videos, the audio is terrible all along).

Reprioritize as you wish, but please don't put this in the background. It's 
really important for us and the Spaniard community in general, and I guess some 
other adopters will think the same, too.

> When the VGA fails and is restored, the distributed audio track gets mixed 
> with some noise (seems "static" or white noise)
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: MH-6930
>                 URL: http://opencast.jira.com/browse/MH-6930
>             Project: Matterhorn Project
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: Capture (Devices and Software)
>    Affects Versions: 1.1.x (branch)
>            Reporter: Rubén Pérez Vázquez
>            Priority: Release Blocker
>


-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira

       
_______________________________________________
Matterhorn mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.opencastproject.org/mailman/listinfo/matterhorn


To unsubscribe please email
[email protected]
_______________________________________________

Reply via email to