[ 
http://opencast.jira.com/browse/MH-6930?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=25068#comment-25068
 ] 

Adam McKenzie commented on MH-6930:
-----------------------------------

Hi Ruben,

I can't seem to reproduce this bug. I've tried both a silent audio source and 
one with sound and I don't see any change in the noise level of either. I just 
want to confirm with you that this noise is in the tracks before being 
processed by the core?

Cheers,
Adam

> When the VGA fails and is restored, the distributed audio track gets mixed 
> with some noise (seems "static" or white noise)
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: MH-6930
>                 URL: http://opencast.jira.com/browse/MH-6930
>             Project: Matterhorn Project
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: Capture (Devices and Software)
>    Affects Versions: 1.1.x (branch)
>            Reporter: Rubén Pérez Vázquez
>            Assignee: Adam McKenzie
>            Priority: Release Blocker
>             Fix For: 1.1 
>
>


-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira

       
_______________________________________________
Matterhorn mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.opencastproject.org/mailman/listinfo/matterhorn


To unsubscribe please email
[email protected]
_______________________________________________

Reply via email to