[ 
http://opencast.jira.com/browse/MH-6930?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=25584#comment-25584
 ] 

Sergio Feria commented on MH-6930:
----------------------------------

Try as I might this morning, I have not been able to reproduce this behavior.

FWIW, we're running  Rev: 10175 on OSX for Admin/Worker/Engage and the capture 
agent is ubuntu 10.04 with the epiphan vga2usb with an 1024x768 input.  

I was using scheduled captures of 5min long wiht a 15 second signal 
interruption at the 1min mark.

config: http://pastebin.com/npJ77Pqy
current mixer settings: http://pastebin.com/m3GrzYxh

previously, what I had to do to cause the noise was to change 
   capture.device.Analog_Audio.flavor=presenter/source
to 
   capture.device.Analog_Audio.flavor=presentation/source
matching that of the epiphan:
   capture.device.Epiphan_VGA2USB.flavor=presentation/source
 


> When the VGA fails and is restored, the distributed audio track gets mixed 
> with some noise (seems "static" or white noise)
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: MH-6930
>                 URL: http://opencast.jira.com/browse/MH-6930
>             Project: Matterhorn Project
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: Capture (Devices and Software)
>    Affects Versions: 1.1 
>            Reporter: Rubén Pérez Vázquez
>            Assignee: Sergio Feria
>            Priority: Critical
>             Fix For: 1.1 , 1.2, March 2011 Iteration
>
>


-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira

       
_______________________________________________
Matterhorn mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.opencastproject.org/mailman/listinfo/matterhorn


To unsubscribe please email
[email protected]
_______________________________________________

Reply via email to