It's seems some script is returning nonzero because a certain file already
exists and can not be overwritten. I suggest you use che "clean all" option
in your scripts and try to reinstall again.

If this still fails, I guess maybe Matjaz can be more specific about which
the error can be.

Good luck,
Rubén

2011/4/13 Christopher Brooks <[email protected]>

> In a quick perusal I actually don't see the error that's causing this
> failure.  Matjaz, do you have insights?
>
> Chris
> ------Original Message------
> From: Steven Lichti
> Sender: [email protected]
> To: [email protected]
> ReplyTo: Opencast Matterhorn
> Subject: [Opencast Matterhorn] 1.1.10282 build failure - log file
> Sent: Apr 13, 2011 2:49 PM
>
> Chris, Josh, and anyone else interested,
>
> Here is my menu3p log file from my build failure. I'm using 1.1.10282.
>
> http://pastebin.com/2xLfAqGR
>
> Thanks!
>
> --Steven.
>
> --
> Steven Lichti
> Academic Technologies
> Northwestern University
> [email protected]
> (847) 467-7805
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Matterhorn mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.opencastproject.org/mailman/listinfo/matterhorn
>
>
> To unsubscribe please email
> [email protected]
> _______________________________________________
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Matterhorn mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.opencastproject.org/mailman/listinfo/matterhorn
>
>
> To unsubscribe please email
> [email protected]
> _______________________________________________
>
_______________________________________________
Matterhorn mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.opencastproject.org/mailman/listinfo/matterhorn


To unsubscribe please email
[email protected]
_______________________________________________

Reply via email to