That's so bad, because I've run out of answers (not that I had a lot anyway
:P).

If it's a permission issue, you can always do: chown -R root:root * in the
root folder for the 3rd party tools, and run the instructions as root.

On a side note, I'm quite against the use of "sudo" in automated scripts and
I'd rather try and run the scripts directly as the root user (sudo su , and
then ./menu3p). Maybe you could try the "do-all" script, specifying the
"sudo" password as described in the README file to make sure this is not
about a permission issue.

A more "radical" approach would be "sudo rm -rf * && svn up" in the 3rd
party tools root directory, and then try to run ./menu3p again.

Cheers,
Rubén

2011/4/14 Steven Lichti <[email protected]>

> Hi Ruben,
>
> I did do a clean all (ca) before recompiling. Perhaps a file permission is
> messed up, but it's running via sudo.
>
> Thanks!
>
> --Steven.
>
> --
> Steven Lichti
> [email protected]
>
> Sent via the airwaves...
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Rubén Pérez <[email protected]>
> Sender: [email protected]
> Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 00:09:09
> To: Opencast Matterhorn<[email protected]>
> Reply-To: Opencast Matterhorn <[email protected]>
> Subject: Re: [Opencast Matterhorn] 1.1.10282 build failure - log file
>
> _______________________________________________
> Matterhorn mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.opencastproject.org/mailman/listinfo/matterhorn
>
>
> To unsubscribe please email
> [email protected]
> _______________________________________________
> _______________________________________________
> Matterhorn mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.opencastproject.org/mailman/listinfo/matterhorn
>
>
> To unsubscribe please email
> [email protected]
> _______________________________________________
>
_______________________________________________
Matterhorn mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.opencastproject.org/mailman/listinfo/matterhorn


To unsubscribe please email
[email protected]
_______________________________________________

Reply via email to