Hi Folks,

The Epiphan CA is going to be generating files with two video streams
and an audio stream.  Obviously our default processing system isn't
going to understand this, so I need to split one of the video streams
out.  To minimize confusion on the part of the administrator (is this
still Mary?) I would like to include the splitting operation in the
default workflows.  This operation would require a special source-flavor
(say, video/epiphan, or video/multistream) so it would fire only when
processing Epiphan sourced media.

Thoughts?  Concerns?  I can see this kind of thing becoming more common
as we try and integrate other capture devices into our ecosystem, so it
makes sense to come up with a policy now while we still have some
centralized control.

G

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: OpenPGP digital signature

_______________________________________________
Matterhorn mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.opencastproject.org/mailman/listinfo/matterhorn


To unsubscribe please email
[email protected]
_______________________________________________

Reply via email to