On Thu, May 5, 2011 at 8:31 AM, Christopher Brooks <[email protected]>wrote:

>
> I would change my vote to a -0 if it were after 1.2 - I still think
> the qa effort is being minimalized to our detriment, but if someone
> else is responsible for release managing that and trying to herd cats
> to deal with problems then I won't stand in the way.
>
> Chris
>
>
Yes of course, I didn't mean to imply that we skimp on QA.  My point was
that the real world usage at Osnabrück bodes well for an upgrade.  If
Rüdiger and/or other committers are willing to do the work of updating our
scripts and doing the necessary support work, ensuring the upgrade is
successful for the project and the community, then I'm all in favor.

Josh
_______________________________________________
Matterhorn mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.opencastproject.org/mailman/listinfo/matterhorn


To unsubscribe please email
[email protected]
_______________________________________________

Reply via email to