[ 
http://opencast.jira.com/browse/MH-7676?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=26423#comment-26423
 ] 

Josh Holtzman commented on MH-7676:
-----------------------------------

> we can not expect that the admin searches for such an indication in the 
> database. 

That wasn't what I was suggesting.  The database is the source that the UI 
looks to.  If everything was green in the UI, then everything must have been ok 
in the database too.

> I'm confused that one of the worker machines has a MAX_JOBS of 4 and the 
> other only 1

Does vm161 have four cores?  Does vm163 have two cores?  The value for this is 
set by the "org.opencastproject.server.maxload" key in config.properties, or if 
that is not set, by Runtime.getRuntime().availableProcessors().

> I don't understand why the "offline" worker suddenly processes old jobs after 
> the restart

This I can not explain.  If you can reproduce this reliably, it might be worth 
starting up this worker in debug mode to follow the stack back to the code 
that's starting these jobs.

> Jobs (on distributed worker) sometimes only start after the felix has been 
> restarted.
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: MH-7676
>                 URL: http://opencast.jira.com/browse/MH-7676
>             Project: Matterhorn Project
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: Architecture & Services
>    Affects Versions: 1.1 
>            Reporter: Ruediger Rolf
>


--
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira

        
_______________________________________________
Matterhorn mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.opencastproject.org/mailman/listinfo/matterhorn


To unsubscribe please email
[email protected]
_______________________________________________

Reply via email to