[ 
http://opencast.jira.com/browse/MH-7676?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=26449#comment-26449
 ] 

Ruediger Rolf commented on MH-7676:
-----------------------------------

I currently have 4 processing jobs in the system. All all jobs are processed on 
VM161 none on VM160 although I decresed the maxload to 1 for vm161 and for all 
what I can see vm160 is up and running. And if I look at top I have at least 2 
concurrent ffmpeg processes on vm161 what indicates to me that the maxload is 
not respected.

mysql> select * from HOST_REGISTRATION ;
+------+---------------------------------------------+-------------+----------+--------+
| ID   | HOST                                        | MAINTENANCE | MAX_JOBS | 
ONLINE |
+------+---------------------------------------------+-------------+----------+--------+
|   51 | http://vm163.rz.uos.de:8080                 |           0 |        2 | 
     1 |
|  101 | http://video.virtuos.uni-osnabrueck.de:8080 |           0 |        1 | 
     1 |
|  201 | http://vm161.rz.uos.de:8080                 |           0 |        1 | 
     1 |
| 1401 | http://vm160.rz.uos.de:8080                 |           0 |        1 | 
     1 |
+------+---------------------------------------------+-------------+----------+--------+


> Jobs (on distributed worker) sometimes only start after the felix has been 
> restarted.
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: MH-7676
>                 URL: http://opencast.jira.com/browse/MH-7676
>             Project: Matterhorn Project
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: Architecture & Services
>    Affects Versions: 1.1 
>            Reporter: Ruediger Rolf
>            Assignee: Josh Holtzman
>


--
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira

        
_______________________________________________
Matterhorn mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.opencastproject.org/mailman/listinfo/matterhorn


To unsubscribe please email
[email protected]
_______________________________________________

Reply via email to