Hi,

When I run the LeakFinder example I get the following IllegalCastException
error:

'Delegate cannot be cast to LeakObject'

I can stop the error by changing the clear code to

for i as integer = Objects.KeyCount-1 downto 0
  dim v as variant = objects.Value(objects.Key(i))
  if v isa LeakObject then
    LeakObject(v).clear
  else
    break
  end if
next

Weirdly it never stop at the breakpoint though.

Also, I'm not sure how to interpret the output in the window.

Pair -> Dictionary -> Pair -> Object() -> Pair
Pair -> Object() -> Pair -> Dictionary -> Pair
Object() -> Pair -> Dictionary -> Pair -> Object()
Object() -> Pair -> Dictionary -> Pair -> Object()
Object() -> Pair -> Dictionary -> Pair -> Object()
MyPushButton -> LeakFinderWindow -> MyPushButton
LeakFinderWindow -> MyPushButton -> LeakFinderWindow

Regards,

Lee