Hi Christian,

I have some(old) 2 dimensional arrays in my project which cause an OutOfBounds
exception when running the LeakFinder. If I comment out, or use an If to check
for a classname of "Object(,)", which seems to be the type, the application
just quits.

I'm not sure if the arrays are the reason or if it's something else. There is
no exception or break.

Regards,

Lee