Sandy Moore
IT Manager
Toledo Museum of Art

>>> "Janice Klein" <jklein at mitchellmuseum.org> 11/8/2007 4:11:50 PM

We've had really good results with Constant Contact.

Janice

Janice Klein
Executive Director
Mitchell Museum of the American Indian
3001 Central Street
Evanston IL 60201
847-492-8520
jklein at mitchellmuseum.org
www.mitchellmuseum.org

-----Original Message-----
From: mcn-l-bounces at mcn.edu [mailto:mcn-l-boun...@mcn.edu] On Behalf
Of
Janice
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2007 2:51 PM
To: Museum Computer Network Listserv
Subject: [MCN-L] mass email query

Has anyone researched the various services for sending out mass
emails?
We have been using Drupal to send out Enews to members/teachers or
other
mailing lists and thinking of switching to a service. What works and
what doesn't?  And what volume are you sending on a monthly basis?

Janice Craddock

IT Manager

Amon Carter Museum

You are currently subscribed to mcn-l, the listserv of the Museum
Computer
Network (http://www.mcn.edu)

To post to this list, send messages to: mcn-l at mcn.edu