Boston, MA  02210
Tel:  617-973-3197    Fax:  617-973-3511

Mu?oz Vicente, Joan <joanmunoz at gencat.net>
Sent by: mcn-l-bounces at mcn.edu
11/08/2007 06:10 PM
Please respond to
Museum Computer Network Listserv <mcn-l at mcn.edu>

cc

Subject
[MCN-L] Exhibition Spain

Dear friends,

I'm working in an exhibition about computer history and I need know other
experiences, museographycal contributions or interactive constructions. We
have a very important collection (1920-1960) buy it's dificult show this
kind of material for educative learning. Can somebody help me?.
Thanks

joan mu?oz
www.mnactec.cat