Like SFMOMA, I've used Brightcove before, but I think the reasons to do so are getting really skinny ... it's super expensive and only does a bit more than a $20/month Vimeo Pro account (as far as I know).

Keir, do you think if you made the decision today, you would go with Brightcove? Why?

Thanks!
Matt