Hi Robin,

National Endowment for the Humanities has multiple programs that fund
digital projects:
https://www.neh.gov/divisions/odh
https://www.neh.gov/grants/preservation/humanities-collections-and-reference-resources

Best,
Beth Bollwerk

Senior Archaeological Analyst
Digital Archaeological Archive of Comparative Slavery (daacs.org)
Thomas Jefferson Foundation/Monticello