Hi Robin,

The Kress Foundation also supports digital initiatives:
http://www.kressfoundation.org/grants/digital_resources/

Best,

Olivia

*Olivia Arnone*
Graduate Program Manager
Photographic Preservation and Collections Management
George Eastman Museum
900 East Avenue, Rochester, NY 14607
Direct: 585-327-4939
Main: 585-327-4800