The New-York Historical Society has an exciting job opportunity available
in our Museums (Collections) department: Museum Database Administrator.

The Museum Database Administrator, reporting directly to the Deputy Museum
Director, will oversee and maintain our museum database using The Museum
System (TMS). The database includes approximately 90,000 object records and
50,000 digital images. The ideal candidate should be highly skilled with
database administration and knowledgeable about standard museum
registration and collections management procedures.

For more information and instructions on how to apply, please visit the job
posting on our website:
https://www.nyhistory.org/museum-database-administrator

--
Hannah Donoghue