Hello Craig,
On 29-Jul-99, Craig Upton wrote:
> Well.. Beta looks great but the requester is annoying! Can't wait
> 'till the official shows....
>
> Anyway...
>
> 1/ I'm running Multiple Accounts too using Miami - I tried
> installing GenisisDemo the other day and it added ROOT and USER to
> MicroDots Account list... Fair enough - but now seeing it's a Demo -
> FYI I had no luck with the Demo - kepted telling me I had a AmiTCP
> stack already running! NOT! ... So basically I'm back to Miami and I
> can't delete these extra accounts.
Sorry.
> Any ideas???
>
> 2/ In the Main Group overview window the Listtree isn't right - it
> exist but not looking like all the other MUI apps I use... Ala StFax
> etc...
>
> Any ideas???
>
> Thanks in advance for any help...
MDII doesn't use listtree, but Ollie's own thing in MDII itself.
That's why it looks different, and it breaks and orphans posts or
even groups of them too. Nothing new, this dates back to v.1.54.
Regards,
--
Mike Leavitt [EMAIL PROTECTED] + team Amiga +
________________________________________________________________
MicroDot-II Mailing List - Info & Archive: http://www.vapor.com/
For Listserver Help: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "HELP"
To Unsubscribe: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "UNSUBSCRIBE"