Hello Emilio,

On 31-Jul-99, Emilio Desalvo wrote:
> Hello Craig
> 
> On 31-Lug-99, you wrote:
> 
>> I am wishing I never bought Microdot2 now. Seems very imcomplete
>> 8-(
> 
> Yep, the crash recovery and damage control is really bad. Moreover
> it doesn't let me re-download a message I have already downloaded,
> eve if it is damaged...

If you're not deleting mail from the server, delete the .udtl (?) file
which keeps score, and it will download everything still on the
server.  Desubscribing from a NG and resubscribing will have the same
effect -- you can choose all messages or just the last 100.  If you
delete from the server, though its sol.  However, with the new beta,
I had a crash, and when I rebooted and reopened MDII, everything was
still there.  I didn't even have to click on the groups to get the
indexes back.  First time that ever happened.

Regards,
-- 
Mike Leavitt  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  + team Amiga +



________________________________________________________________
MicroDot-II Mailing List - Info & Archive: http://www.vapor.com/
For Listserver Help: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "HELP"
To Unsubscribe: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "UNSUBSCRIBE"

Reply via email to