That is still correct, but it doesn’t limit client management in any way.

From: <> on behalf of Stephen Owen
Date: Friday, October 14, 2016 at 8:10 PM
To: "" <>
Cc: "" <>
Subject: Re: [MDT-OSD] ConfigMgr CB Design Question - Multi Forest No trust

I thought that your ConfigMgr Primary server must be a domain member, is that
not the case anymore?

On Fri, Oct 14, 2016 at 10:02 AM, S ConfigMgr
<<>> wrote:

I have a requirement to implement ConfigMgrCB in no trust forest(s)

I can understand that we can follow this link
   and the same was explained in ms TechNet document
 under (communications Across AD Forest Section).

I have below Questions to experts in this forum.

What are the ConfigMgrCB features are not supported when I implemented above no
Forest level Trust?

What features are not included if I implemented above scenario ?

Is there any limitation of number Devices or User's management in non-Forest’s
scenario ?

What happens if I implement ConfigMgrCB in Internet mode only ? Do we think
this is a best scenario to go for internet based ?

Note:- my client is strict and not ready to go for Forest to Forest Trust...
Hence these questions come.