I have a requirement to implement ConfigMgrCB in no trust forest(s)

I can understand that we can follow this link
http://blog.coretech.dk/kea/multi-forest-support-in-configmgr-2012-part-i-managing-clients-in-an-untrusted-forest/
  and
the same was explained in ms TechNet document
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sccm/core/plan-design/hierarchy/communications-between-endpoints#BKMK_clientspan
under
(communications Across AD Forest Section).

I have below Questions to experts in this forum.

What are the ConfigMgrCB features are not supported when I implemented
above no Forest level Trust?

What features are not included if I implemented above scenario ?

Is there any limitation of number Devices or User's management in
non-Forest’s scenario ?

What happens if I implement ConfigMgrCB in Internet mode only ? Do we think
this is a best scenario to go for internet based ?

Note:- my client is strict and not ready to go for Forest to Forest
Trust... Hence these questions come.