And another question - where can I find implementation code for that
getThreadAllocatedMemory1
?
The reason I am asking is that I see that calling this code does take some
time (our request time grown under peak load with that function). While the
growth is not substantial I am curious to understand the reason why this
getThreadAllocatedMemory1
method takes time.