Hi Maxim,

Does it also fail with original unmodified libasyncProfiler? I guess you
rewrite libasyncProfiler.dylib while the library is already loaded into the
target process - can it be the case?
The crash log seems incomplete, I can't tell for sure what's wrong.

воскресенье, 11 февраля 2018 г., 9:46:33 UTC+3 пользователь Maxim Terletsky