I doubt that is the case (rewrite libasyncProfiler.dylib while the library
is already loaded into the target process) ... It happens on developer
machines (Mac), not production (Linux).

Are you sure log  https://pastebin.com/kJptx2nA  is not complete?
I will try to enable it again for developers and ask them to send me more
logs..