Thank you Jim, for taking the trouble to show me the relevant page. Even my
Firefox has problems. The pages in the main namespace looks okay but not in
the other name spaces like Mediawiki and Template, for example. I guess my
skin really do need a complete overhaul, although I have done three
different versions.

PM Poon