HI Jean-Marc, I have posted  the relevant .php file at this
page<http://dummipedia.org/MediaWiki:Nuskin.php>.
Actually, I didn't amend anything for the codes to the p-caction bar in the
php file. The li commands are exactly the same as in Monobook.php.

PM Poon

On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 2:42 AM, Jean-Marc van Leerdam <
j.m.van.leer...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi PM Poon,
>
> 2009/7/12 Ekompute .info <ekomp...@gmail.com>:
> > Hi Jean-Marc, thank you once again for your response and for taking the
> > trouble to help me out. I have checked my main.css but could not find the
> > problem that you mentioned. I have posted the contents of the main.css at
> > Dummipedia.com <http://dummipedia.com/MediaWiki:Main.css> and will be
> glad
> > if you can help me pinpoint the problem.
> >

> The problem is not in the css, but in the skin php. Somehow the .new
> class is applied there to the <li> and not the <a>.
>
> Review your skin.php, especially the part where the cactions are rendered.
>
> --
> Regards,
>
> Jean-Marc
> --
> .       ___
> .  @@  // \\      "De Chelonian Mobile"
> . (_,\/ \_/ \     TortoiseSVN
> .   \ \_/_\_/>    The coolest Interface to (Sub)Version Control
> .   /_/   \_\     http://tortoisesvn.net

* http://dummipedia.org The 5-Minute Concise Encyclopedia
* http://aseanpedia.com The Unofficial ASEAN Tourism Encyclopedia
* http://webmasterteachyourself.com The Companion Guide for Newbie