Hi TomThanks for the reply.

The certificate which i configured has the domain name configured as
*.example.com. Now, for me with example.com SSL works but not for
mywiki.example.com.

Need your expert advice.

Regards
Saras.

---- On Wed, 10 Feb 2016 18:22:05 +0530 Tom<t...@hutch4.us> wrote ----

First question that needs to be answered is is the wiki in a subdomain or on
the main domain the SSL certificate was installed? If I'm understanding your
statements it sounds like:

example.org SSL works
mywiki.example.org doesn't work

You will need a separate SSL certificate or have purchased a certificate
specifically for multiple subdomains of the main domain.

Tom

> On Feb 10, 2016, at 7:39 AM, Sarasanand Bathey Vivekanantham
<sa...@asirtech.in> wrote:

> Hi I have installed a media wiki on my server running in ubuntu. I have
apache server where other website is hosted. Now i have installed the media
wiki on the same server and configured apache to support multiple web site.

> I have the SSL certificate placed in server and made the setting in
configuration file of apache. After this the other website works good with SSL
certificate and uses https.

> When i open media wiki URL it gives out a error saying Certificate cannot
be validated. I click on "Proceed to website" only then can connect to media
wiki. Please let me know if any setup to be done to have the SSL certificate
authentication.