Hello!

I'd like to introduce a project that I've been working on for a while:

https://github.com/Fannon/mwbot

MWBotis a Node.js module for interacting with the MediaWiki API. The
library makes use of the Promise Pattern and behind the scene, the request
library.

The design goal is to be as flexible as possible, with the ability to
overwrite options and behaviour at any point. The library also lets you
freely choose the abstraction/convenience level on which you want to work.
You can use convenience functions that bundles (with concurrency) of
multiple API requests into one function, but you can also handcraft your
own MediaWiki API and pure HTTP requests.

The library has extensive test coverage and is written in modern ECMAScript
2015.
Maybe it is useful to some people.

Have a nice day!
Simon