On Tue, Sep 13, 2016 at 8:50 AM, Simon Heimler <heimlersi...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I'd like to introduce a project that I've been working on for a while:
>
> https://github.com/Fannon/mwbot
>
> MWBotis a Node.js module for interacting with the MediaWiki API. The
> library makes use of the Promise Pattern and behind the scene, the request
> library.

Thank you Simon! I am interested in knowing more about your motivation to
work on this project. What itch are you willing to scratch, or is this part
of a professional project? What use are you making of this library, and
could you provide examples of other possible uses?

I am sure I am not the only one interested.  :)

--
Quim Gil
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/User:Qgil