I would be interested in gathering feedback on how to improve the fidelity
of pingback data. Should we increase the frequency of pingbacks to be able
to determine if a wiki is no longer active? Is there any other interesting
data that can and should be gathered without impinging upon the privacy of
the sites?

I think it would be useful to know if a wiki is active as well as the current config for an active wiki (php version, m/w version, etc), so we have a more accurate picture of what wikis are actually depending on.

MediaWiki-l mailing list
To unsubscribe, go to: