Hi Patrick and Yongsheng,

I found the root cause here. So the post was going to the redirected URI, that
wasn't the issue. The respURI sent to us by Google was percent encoded and
there was a bug in the stack in creation of QUrls from percent encoded URLs. I
fixed that and it works fine. Will be pushing the changes soon to buteo-syncml.

Regards,
Deepak