Dear Rui,
I tried to fit the dielectric function of silicon by the Lorentz oscillator
model  at: http://fzu.cz/~dominecf/misc/eps/

The exact constants of the Lorentz oscillators can be found in
http://fzu.cz/~dominecf/misc/meep/scripts/meep_materials.py
which is a file I directly import in my Python-MEEP scripts. You may have to
modify it to match your length and time scale. For simplicity, I always use the
SI units in my scripts. Try to reduce the number of Lorentz-Drude oscillators
as possible within your needed accuracy in the required spectral domain - each
additional oscillator consumes CPU time!

Some remarks on the materials in MEEP and FDTD stability is also here:
http://fzu.cz/~dominecf/misc/meep/#mat_mod

Regards,
Filip Dominec