Hi all,

I just started to learn how to use MEEP. Specifically, as a test case, I
wanted to simulate the radiated power from a point dipole source in vacuum
given a particular electric dipole moment. So I have some questions
regarding this:

1. Is the current source in MEEP always non-dimensionalized with respect to
A/m^2, as in the Maxwell equations, regardless of whether the current source
is a point, line, sheet, etc.?

2. If I were to choose my characteristic scales to be length = 1 um and
current = 1 A, how do I convert the Poynting vector to these scales?

3. If my simulation is in 2D but I define the size of the dipole source to
be (0 0 0), would the source actually be a line still?

Thanks everyone for any help/suggestions!

Jonathan